Please Notice, that the Royal Diplomatic Club will be closing down from September 26th, 2018.
Members of the club can use their points until December 31st 2018. We wish to stress the fact, that club is closing to make room for something better. And it will still be possible to order your duty free products from Peter Justesen.
1. What are the benefits of joining the Royal Diplomatic Club?
As a club member you will earn points every time you shop. The earned points will be issued when your order is invoiced, and these points can be used as part payment on your following order(s).
4. What are the advantages?
You earn points on your purchases.
You can buy special membership products a very reduced prices
You can purchase exclusive membership products
You can participate in membership events.
5. How do I earn points?
Points are earned on purchase. Points will be added to your account once you have been invoiced
6. How do I spend my points?
Points are converted into money
You can use your point when you check out
7. Can I spend my point on anything I want to?
Yes. You can spend your points on all products in our assortment
8. How many points do I earn on my purchase?
You earn 1 point for every Euro you spend
9. How much is 1 point worth?
1 point is worth 0,01 EUR
10. Do I earn the same amount of points on all products?
Yes. All products are worth the same amount of points
11. What is the dividend?
You get 1 % of your purchase back.
12. How many membership levels are there?
There is 1 membership level
13. I used to be at Majesty level. What level am I at now?
We only have one membership level. You are a Member of RDC.
14. Where can I see how many points I have?
You can see how many points you have on your profile. Go to Account details.
15. Where can I see how much my points are worth?
On your profile and when you check out
16. In what currency do you calculate points?
We calculate points in EURO
17. Where can I see how much my point are worth in DKK or USD?
The conversion of your points will happen at check out
The conversion of your points will be executed in “Todays Exchange Rate”
18. How long do my points last?
Your points last 2 years. After 2 years the points are lost.
19. Can I use my points on an order that has already been invoiced?
No. Once an order has been invoiced, you can no longer use your point on that order.
20. When the points were converted on the 1st of September 2016, were they also given a new expiration date?
No. the points still have the original expiration date. They will be lost 2 years after they were earned.
21. Will Peter Justesen tell me in advance if I have points that are about to expire?
Yes. We are advising you about point status and points that will expire via e-mail.
22. Can the terms of the club change?
Peter Justesen may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Royal Diplomatic Club, and/or any of the terms & conditions or benefits at any time, without notice. It is your responsibility to check or review these terms from time to time to keep informed of any changes.